- Two experienced lawyers: Denise Kentie has been a lawyer since 1992 and Anouk Thomas since 1996 (both registered with the Netherlands Bar Association (NOVA));
- Both are specialised in family law and member of the Dutch Association of Family Lawyers and Divorce Mediators (vFAS);
- Both are acknowledged mediators affiliated with the Dutch Federation of Mediators (MfN);
- Both are collaborative lawyers affiliated with the Dutch Association of Collaborative Professionals (VvCP);
- Both receive continuous training in, and keep up-to-date with, new mediation and coaching skills;
- Knowledge of relevant aspects of psychology (including developmental psychology), how to handle people and deal with the experiences of children of any age;
- Knowledge of the financial and tax aspects of a divorce;
- Combined extensive network of professionals.
We have extensive knowledge of both the law and case-law and we know how to use them to our advantage. But we also know the shortcomings of the law when it comes to divorce and we realise that in order to come to the best possible solution, it is often better not to fight one another, but to consult one another.
KentieThomas is well-versed on all relevant professional levels and uses this knowledge and experience to give expert guidance to ex-partners during their divorce, irrespective of the approach they have chosen.