In addition to both national and international divorce cases, KentieThomas is experienced in matters such as:
- Providing a second opinion or coaching in the event that a (mediation) procedure has already started elsewhere;
- Providing advice and guidance about maintenance, parenting plans, care plans for children, access/parental authority, ancestry matters and other related family matters;
- Mediation and alternative forms of conflict resolution in other situations than divorce, such as employment law mediation (Anouk Thomas) and family-related conflicts;
- Acting as special guardian (possibly at the request of the court) to take care of the interests of minor children in divorce cases and ancestry matters;
- Drawing up prenuptial agreements during a brief premarital mediation procedure in cooperation with the civil-law notary.
- Stay or go? In the event of doubt, we can discuss with you whether to divorce or not, or to take a time-out.